Saturday, February 09, 2008

Follow Up & Party Time

First of all, thanks to everyone on their advice and comments. They were very much appreciated and taken to heart. I have been praying a lot about the situation and seeking the advice of trusted friends and I feel like I am more at peace. I am still not 100% sure that this is where God is calling us but we will continue to seek His guidance.


The church did call us today and have asked us to come back and talk with them. They would like us to come on a weekday so that I can see the school in action to see how I like it. They said they would also like to talk job description and salary with Jeremy so it is looking like they would like him to come on board. We will make a decision once we visit again. I am hoping that another visit there will allow me more clarity. I feel like Jeremy has it more than I do. Please continue to pray for us that the Lord would give us clarity and direction.


In other fun news, my friend Keva had her annual Pink and Red Party tonight. We all brought a sweet or salty dish and a $10 gift (pink or red) for the game. Once there we hung out and ate, then Keva had a cute little craft for us to make. I can't tell you about it because one or two of you may get it next week. :) Then we played a version of the Christmas game Dirty Santa but we did fun girly presents. I brought this super cute Vera belt and really wanted to take it home but Keva got it. Instead I brought home this awesome retro apron. Overall, it was a fun evening and I'm glad we postponed our Boone trip so that I could go. Great job, Keva! Alright, it's off to bed.

1 comment:

Keva said...

Your so cute. I am thrilled you had fun and postponed your trip so you could come. If and when you move you will have to start your on Pink and Red tradition. I can't wait to wear my belt.