Thursday, March 27, 2008

It just won't go away...

Sorry I haven't posted recently. I'm still fighting remnants of the flu. The chest and nasal congestion will just not go away. I so desperately want to be able to breathe!

Other than that, nothing too exciting. Spring Break officially starts at 4 pm tomorrow! We are kicking it off with a bang by attending one of our teammate's weddings. Saturday I have an alumni lunch for our sorority so it should be a busy weekend.

I'm so excited about having a week off to rest and to hopefully get better. After Spring Break we only have 1 quarter left (9 weeks!) and then summertime is here! There's a lot going on in those weeks so I'm hoping they'll fly by.

I go back to the doctor next week for my 13th week visit. (To answer 007's question, no I don't change the ticker; the computer does it for me). I feel like the weeks are creeping by... probably because I'm so anxious to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I think once we know the sex I feel like it is more real. I want to be able to call it a name instead of it. I'm hoping that we'll find out next month but I'll find out more once I go to the doctor on Tuesday. People keep asking me what they think I'm having. I really have no clue one way or the other but everyone I know is having a boy so I'm thinking my chances are high for a boy. I will be happy with either!

The baby inside of me is causing me to have clothing issues. Now that the weather is getting warm, my older short sleeve stuff is fitting tighter than I would like. I think it is time to get some new tops.

Ok I'm off..hope you are doing well. :)
No news on the Jeremy job front; we're just waiting! Please keep praying for us.

1 comment:

007 said...

Thanks for answering my question! Take care of yourself and get totally well.