
For Christmas, I received this starter kit from the Baby Signs company. I haven't had time to watch the DVDs yet but I'm super excited to get started. I found out that the company also offers parent classes. Anyone interested in taking one with me? I talked to my local instructor and she would do a class at my house if I could find 4 other women. Anyone game? You can find out more information about the program and its benefits you can check out the website.
PS I've posted quite a bit lately..keep scrolling down.
4 comments:
man i wish you didnt live so far away now! i want to do this too so bad so please let me know how it goes!!!
oh, yay for baby sign. We're going to try it too. I didn't even know there was a starter kit. We just have one book. I might be interested in the class. What is the cost? I could ask Jennifer too.
This sounds neat!! I do have a random question....a long long time ago you made bbq in the crockpot...I was wondering what meat you bought to be able to do that. I am so not good at knowing what kind of meat to buy. I am craving some bbq and coleslaw. :)
do you know that the comment option is disabled on your most recent posts?? i want to comment but i can't!
love and miss you!
Post a Comment