Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Sheltons Come to Visit

Courtney and Zeke drove over from Durham last week to visit. We miss living across the parking lot from the Sheltons and were so thankful they have remained in touch since we left. Courtney took these cute pictures of the boys so I thought I would share them. Zeke was born about a month and half before Owen.

Dogs sniff each other to get to know one another. Owen puts your toes in his mouth. Court caught him in the act. Doesn't he look like a deer caught headlights?
Zeke is all smiles for the camera. Can you tell that Court takes a lot of pics of him? Isn't he such a cutie? I just love his little chunky arms and legs. :)The boys getting ready for bed. Owen had just had his bath.

Thanks again Sheltons for coming to visit. We had so much fun. Please come back again!

No comments: