Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saturday Morning Fun

Saturdays with a toddler take on a whole new meaning. Usually they start early, like 6:30 early.. no more sleeping in for us. The mornings are filled with lots of playing and usually some household chores.

This Saturday Jeremy and Owen got out his train set. This train set was lent to him by my cousin Cameron, who used to play with them as a child, but is now in college.

Jeremy setting it up. (I think he enjoyed it more than Owen. :) )
Owen investigating the roundabout.CHOO CHOO!
Every conductor needs a snack.
Is this where this thing goes?
What about this one?
Oh here's some more trains.
Owen-zilla busting it all apart.
After trains, Owen wanted to hang out on our bed while I hung up the laundry. "I promise I'm asleep Mommy!"
Oh wait, Curious George is on.
Oh Mommy's old crocs look fun to walk in.
I love Saturday mornings and the time that we get to spend together as a family. While I miss sleeping in, I think this little fellow is worth it.

No comments: