In years past, my mom's mom and sister's family join us on Christmas eve. We normally have a big dinner, etc. Because our whole extended family didn't join us this year, we changed things up a bit. Instead of our normal big meal, Dad and Jeremy grilled up steaks and they were awesome. We hung out and had a really chill night. We did get some pics of the boys though in their cute Christmas pjs.
My mom found the onesie I wore my first Christmas. Since Oliver's birthday is so close to mine, it was the perfect for him. The onesie is a little fruity for him, but I thought it was neat that we could wear the same outfit.


Brotherly love.
Picture with Papa
Then with Nana
Now with Mommy and Oliver
Sorry Daddy, we didn't get a picture with you. For Owen, it seemed like any other night. It won't be long for he realizes what Christmas Eve is and will be too excited to sleep. We had a very relaxing night.....well until we got up every 3 hours with Oliver. :)
1 comment:
I like the onesie! It's cute that you can share clothes with your son until he's old enough to know better ;)
Also, I'm jealous you had everyone to your house for Christmas. I'm looking forward to babies for that very reason!
Post a Comment