Monday, April 09, 2012

Oliver @ 15 and 16 Months

Because I'm a slacker I forgot about his 15 month post, so we're going to combine the two post together.
Right now, Oliver is:
  • a whopping 25 lbs! The boy loves to eat and can often eat just as much as his older brother. 
  • has 12 teeth (4 top front, 4 bottom front, 4 molars).
  • walking exclusively now and is pretty fast.  He loves being able to walk so much that he likes to try it out wherever we go.  He likes to roam up and down the halls at the Y, which makes getting ready for the day kind of tricky.
  • in love with balls.  He loves to carry, throw, and roll balls of every size. He actually has a pretty good arm!
  • saying quite a lot of words. His vocabulary includes: Mama, Daddy, nana (for nana and banana), papa, dog, ball, apple (new word this week and he constantly repeats it over and over), waffle, night-night, bye bye, all done, thank you, cup, and he says something like Tucker (next door neighbor's dog) and brother.  He really will try and imitate any word you say.  I love hearing try to talk!
  • LOVES bananas and milk! He must have both immediately when he comes downstairs in the morning. He loves milk so much that he downs the whole cup of milk before he eats anything at his meals. If I let him have bananas as much as he would like, poor thing would be so constipated. 
  • constantly suffering with a runny nose.  I believe he has allergies, but he hasn't been dignosed with anything. 
  • fearless..he will climb on anything, go anywhere, and put just about anything in his mouth. He definitely keeps me on my toes. 
Oliver really is just a fun kid.  He differs a lot from his brother, but that's what makes him so great.  I love that my boys are different and that God gave them both to me. :)

No comments: