Oliver is one of the silliest kids I know. There are so many things I love about this kid, but I wanted to document his awesome-iness so I won't forget.
His favorite new game/activity to play his Naked Boy. He will strip off his pjs or clothes and run around the house in his diaper. Once the clothes come off, he becomes extremely hyper and runs around like a crazy man. He usually makes laps around our downstairs. The best is when he adds a super cape to this outfit.
The boy LOVES to sing. He will sing in the car, while he plays, at the dinner table, etc. The best part is that he will skip big chunks of the alphabet or the chorus. He always ends the song with a clap and a "Yay!".
He loves to wear things on his head. Owen made an alien headband thing one day at preschool and he immediately put it on and wore it the rest of the day. Yesterday is made a heart headband at the Y and he wore it then and put it back on again today.
He will imitate any silly thing you do or say. Owen has been into playing pirates lately and Oliver loves to shout "Shiver Me Timbers" now that he heard me say it. He does the funniest face with it and then normal jumps into the pile of pillows. He also loves to play Superheroes with Daddy and Owen. His favorite move is He-ya where he yells, "He-ya" and does a karate kick.
Lately we have been working on names. We taught him his full name and so when you ask him his name now, he'll say, "Oliver...James Oliver Cox. (James Bond style) If I ask him my name, he immediately says Mommy, then I say my real name and he'll say Shannon. Same goes for Jeremy. He has learned to spell Owen's name since we have sung it so much. We made a song for his name, but he hasn't caught onto it like Owen's.
He loves to identify the letter O where ever we go. He finds it on cars, buildings, in books, etc.
We have been working on table manners at dinner. He constantly wants to put his feet on the table, which immediately gets reprimanded. We have also been working, "May I be excused please?" Right now it just comes out as "excused please?" but hey he's doing it consistently.
No comments:
Post a Comment