Tuesday, June 27, 2006

We're hunting crocs..


So today I gave into yet another trend in footwear and bought a pair of Crocs. (I have included a picture of my new purchase for those of you who may have no clue what I am talking about.) I know what you are thinking.."They are ugly!" "They look like gardening shoes". But you can't dis on them until you put them on and then you'll never want to take them off. They are extremely comfortable and weigh only ounces. I could name a bunch of reasons for you but www.crocs.com does a better job.

After the seriously long debate on whether to get them, the even harder debate was what color to get them, I mean there are like 20 colors. After 3 hours of shopping, Cheri finally helped me to decide on Carolina blue, based on my wardrobe and my favorite fall activity (cheering on the Heels in Kenan Stadium.) So there it is I have now fallen to another trend from Rainbows to Sperrys and now Crocs.

FYI, I have raised all of support money for my S. Africa trip! I am now fully funded and immunizated. I'm ready...bring it on!

No comments: