Sunday, July 08, 2007

A Weekend of Fun and Friends

What a fun but busy weekend! Friday before heading out of town I ran over to WakeMed to check on Stef and had hoped to see McKenna but sadly she was in the ICU. You can keep up with her on her on the Derby's blog. Then Friday night Claire, Robin and I hung out in Rocky Mount and caught up on the going-ons in our lives. I can not tell you how much I love and adore these two ladies! They bring such joy to me and I praise God for their friendship.


Saturday we headed to camp and were greeted by my brother and little Tudor. BP was kind enough to take us for a 2 hour boat ride around the lake. I love being on the water and I miss the childhood days of riding the boat all summer. Saturday night we enjoyed dinner by Mr. Harris before traveling back to RM. This morning we shared one last meal at Cracker Barrell before parting ways.

So I'm home for the week because the kids are at camp so if you're around Wake Forest this weekend and want to hang out...let me know! :)

No comments: