Sunday, September 28, 2008

Owen is on the way!

I just want to let everyone know that Owen is on the way. It all started this morning at about 3:30 when my water broke. We called the doctor and she told us we didn't have to come it right away so we tried to rest a little. Of course we couldn't go back to sleep at this point so we eventually got up and started getting ready. We took showers and made sure we had everything packed. After talking to the doctor again finally head to the hospital at about 10:00. I was 2 1/2 cm dialted so they started me on some pitocin. I just had the epidural a little while ago so everything is good now. We're just waiting on him to decide he's ready to come up. I'll update everyone once he's here. Pray for us.

8 comments:

Erin said...

woohoo! How exciting :) Praying for the 3 of you!

Elizabeth said...

how exciting!! Keep us updated...and let us know if you want visitors after he comes!!!

lankris said...

Yaay! We're praying!

Anonymous said...

May God bless each of you as your family expands before your very eyes. Becoming parents opens your eyes to the world in a whole new way. You definately realize how much your parents love you and how much God had to love us to give is only son!
Embrace the moment he will grow really fast! Love, Brian, Danielle, Callie and Jackson

Christina said...

Yay Shannon! I'll be praying for you. Can't wait to see pictures.

Lauren said...

Hooray!!! Praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I'm sure you're a mommy by now! Can't wait to see pictures of little Owen!

Lindsey said...

So excited for you guys! We are praying :)