I don't know about you but I do a lot of searching online. I love Google and use it multiple times a day. Today on MoneySaving Mom, one of the many blogs I read on a daily basis, Crystal wrote about this search engine where you can earn gift cards just by searching. I was very intriguied seeing how I love getting stuff for free, esp for something I'm already doing. I checked it out and it's legit.
All you have to do is sign up (it takes about a minute) and then you start searching. Everytime you search you get a swagbuck. You get 3 just for signing up. Once you get 45 swagbucks, you can get a Amazon gift card and 50 gets you a Starbucks card (Cheri, you would love this!). Who doesn't need a little extra help now that Christmas is so close! You could totally use the gift cards to order presents or as presents for that matter!
So why don't you go check it out! Use this link! P.S. You also get points for referring other users. So pass this along!
As Christmas
1 comment:
just had to tell you. My mom does this and gets us gift cards for christmas every year through this. it's pretty awesome!
Post a Comment