Thursday, February 26, 2009

Diaper Wipe Clutches

Now that Owen is napping on a more regular schedule it has freed me up to do crafts again. Crafts now though need to be functional. Since my days revolve around wiping Owen's little tushy, what better craft than a cute little wipe case.


Boring old wipe case.
New and improved! The top is mine and the bottom one was for my friend Kat.

Open view...notice the cute black trim.

Green rick-rack makes this one fun.
This craft was super easy and made really quick. I think it may be a new staple for baby showers to come. :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

You are so crafty, Shannon, I'm always impressed. And I love hearing your updates about motherhood! :)

Courtney said...

I love it! I so want one... I may have to drive out to the middle of nowhere to get one!

The Brannan's said...

do you have the directions??? I want to make one, too!!!