Saturday, my mother in law, sister in law, and I threw a shower for Jen. Jen will be marrying Jeremy's brother Adrian, in a few short weeks. Since it was Valentine's weekend, we had a pink, red, and heart theme. My mother and sister in law made an awesome breakfast spread while I did the invitations and the games. Because of the weather, attendance was lower than we had planned but we still had fun.


Jen opening her many of her nice gifts.



My niece Madison with her great-grandma Cox

Emma (MIL), Erin (SIL), Jen, her mom Elaine, and I

Jen, we can't wait for you to join our family next month!

1 comment:
So, Yay for Jen! LOVE her!
And I'm cracking up because the two gifts taht you happen to post are two of the exact same gifts that I just got to Christmas. I told my family that I needed my wedding gifts redone this year because everything was worn out, but I didn't realize how true it was.
Post a Comment