Monday, February 08, 2010

A Few Pictures

Ok so I haven't been as good of a blogger lately. It's bad when my dad commented on how infrequent my posts are. This from the man who used to make fun of me for blogging. :P

So while there hasn't been a lot going on, here is a few pics to satisfy some people.

How cute is my little man...he's getting so big.Hanging out with his sock monkey and enjoying an afternoon cup of juice. Grandma Cox made him that monkey and he loves it. Dinner was so good, he decided to lick his plate clean. Can you believe that we had tuna cakes for dinner that night. Owen loves to play in the kitchen at preschool. I hope he takes after both of us and loves to cook. Girls like boys who can cook!My new market basket. I have wanted one for a while and I finally got one this weekend with some Christmas money. It's so handy for carrying all of our stuff to preschool/Mom's house, etc.The footballs I made for the Super Bowl get together at the Langstons. I used this recipe and they were yummy though they aren't attractive.
I made this baby set for a friend of a friend. The friend picked out the fabric which I thought was super cute.
So that's it. I promise to update more soon.


5 comments:

Courtney said...

Owen's hair is getting so light. It seems like just since your last post. How is it doing that in the winter???

Brown Family said...

that material did turn out great! great job!

BoldLion said...

You did a lot since the last blog!

Wow! Owen love to eat. I am one of them too!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Leah F said...

Owen is super cute:-) I love the market basket--it looks super sturdy! Where did you get it? Also love the fabric you used on the baby set! What is it?

The Cox Family said...

Leah, the fabric came from the Mill Outlet. The girl sent it to me. It's super cute..so totally go get some. The market basket came from a cute little store here in Rocky Mount. But you can find them on Amazon in all sorts of colors. Here's the link. http://www.amazon.com/Carry-Bag-Reisenthel-Collapsible-FleurBlack/dp/B001WZSM2A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1266493842&sr=8-1