Monday, March 15, 2010

Jen and Adrian's Wedding

This weekend we celebrated the union of Jeremy's middle brother Adrian and his lovely bride Jen. Jeremy was honored to be a groom's man for his brother.

Because Jeremy was in the wedding, I had to juggle a 17 month old and a camera. Please forgive me for the lack of quality pictures.

Friday night's rehearsal
The mothers looking onSaturday..my 2 handsome men. Check out Owen's seersucker suit! :)
Madison, our niece, and Owen playing before the ceremony
Our first picture of just the two of us in 17 months (I think). I was an honorary bridesmaid.
Our family of 3
Brother and sister in laws, Nathan, Erin, Jesse, Emily

The happy couple

Cutting the cake
Leaving amidst the bubbles
(There were many other great pictures but in respect to others, I promised not to post their picture. )

It was a great weekend and we are so excited to add Jen as a member of our family.



3 comments:

Courtney said...

OH!!! Jen was stunning!!! I hate I wasn't there to celebrate.

Leah F said...

I LOVE Owen's seersucker suit! Will he wear that for Easter as well? Too cute!

The Cox Family said...

Thanks Leah! Yes he'll wear it for Easter too. :)