Sunday, March 28, 2010

We Miss These Faces..

I love these little faces. I saw them almost every day of their life until Sept of '08 when we moved away. I miss them terribly and it was so fun to see them this past Friday. I made a random trip up to Wake Forest to visit because they have a new little addition to their family.

This is their new little brother, Graham. He is precious and reminds me of his older brother Gabriel at that age.
They are getting so big. Gabriel is 4 now and Phoebe is 2!
Gabriel took this picture of Alyson and I. He didn't do bad for a 4 year old.
After my visit with them, I had lunch with the Georges. Kim and I used to teach together at Forest Pines. Her girls are getting so big too!

Taylor (now in 9th grade!) and I
Sydney (6th grade) and Owen. She loved feeding Owen and Owen loved her potato soup.
We miss WF and all of our friends. Thank you ladies for continuing our friendship; it means more than you know!



No comments: