YAY!! So excited for your guys and Owen. I have a feeling Jackson will be a slow walker too... Almost 14 months now and still no sign of ever letting go. :)
Go Owen!! Now if we could just get Daddy to burn all those UNC shirts and replace them with Duke ones... hahaha! :)
Great job Owen. Your life will never be the same again. Just think, 14 more years and you'll be talking about him driving.I too believe those UNC shirts could be weighing him down. :)
YEAH! Owen! Keep on wearing that UNC-Tarheel shirt!I just am so glad that you are walking now! YEAH! Rejoice in the Lord always!We all miss you all so much!Hungry to eat His Word,'Guerite ~ BoldLion
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YAY!! So excited for your guys and Owen. I have a feeling Jackson will be a slow walker too... Almost 14 months now and still no sign of ever letting go. :)
Go Owen!! Now if we could just get Daddy to burn all those UNC shirts and replace them with Duke ones... hahaha! :)
Great job Owen. Your life will never be the same again. Just think, 14 more years and you'll be talking about him driving.
I too believe those UNC shirts could be weighing him down. :)
YEAH! Owen! Keep on wearing that UNC-Tarheel shirt!
I just am so glad that you are walking now! YEAH! Rejoice in the Lord always!
We all miss you all so much!
Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion
Post a Comment