I am an impatient person. (My mom is laughing right now I'm sure!) In today's world when you get everything you want immediately, I have a hard time being patient when things take a little longer. Here are the things I'm currently waiting on:
- The couple who is renting our house to go sign the official lease therefore allowing our agent to fax it over to our new leasing agent.
- The leasing agent for our town home in Charlotte to approve us.
- Swagbucks to award my Amazon gift cards so I can order Jeremy's father's day present.
- More boxes that are currently awaiting me in my brother's car
- Someone tall to help me get the stuff out of the top of the cabinets so I can pack it up.
- Stupid insurance companies to call me back
Ok thanks for letting me rant. I'll do a better update of what's going on when I get a few moment. :)
1 comment:
Ha! You're a swagger too! I love it and the Amazon GCs :)
Hopefully some of those things have come through for you!
Post a Comment