Friday, June 04, 2010

Jesse and Emily's Wedding

This past weekend we celebrated another family wedding. This time it was Jeremy's oldest brother, Jesse, wedding in the beautiful mountains of NC. The wedding took place on the side of a hill over looking a huge pond with Grandfather Mountain as the backdrop. It was so picturesque!

Rehearsal
Cousin love
Jeremy's mom made them matching outfits for the rehearsal
Ready for the wedding to start
Family shot (I hate this picture of me..haing a horrible hair day and I have a farmer's tan)
More cousin love.
Mother of the Bride, Jesse, and Emily after the ceremony
Wedding party. There are lots of boys because her 2 brothers and Jesse's 2 brothers were just ushers.
Madison, our niece, the flower girl and her daddy, Nathan at the reception
Owen had a bird's eye view
Beautiful table arrangements
Our menu for the evening
First dance as a married couple
I've learned that it's very hard to try and get good pictures when you are balancing a toddler and a camera. Owen suffered from a case of constipation that day, so we spent a lot of our time going back and forth to the bathroom. It was a beautiful wedding and we wish the new Mr. and Mrs. Cox all the best!

(Emma, I'm sorry there no pictures of you; I had some great ones, but since Morris was in the picture too I didn't want to post them.)


No comments: