Saturday, October 08, 2011

Oliver's 1st Haircut

In true Cox/Piner fashion, Oliver has a head full of hair. It was starting to get stringy in the front and long on the sides. While I'm the sentimental type, I'm not one to wait until after their 1st birthday to get their first haircut. My feeling is if they need, why not do it?

Thursday afternoon (Oct. 6th) I took Oliver over to Dolittle's Kiddie Salon for his first haircut. Unlike his big brother, he LOVED getting his haircut.  The lady placed him the little police car seat and he was happy as a clam.  He "drove" the car unfazed while she snipped away. While he really didn't get that much cut off, it still made a big difference to me.  He looks so much bigger now and I'm getting more comments about how much the boys look alike now.

Pre hair cut

Driving away


Whoa that looks short

Wooooooooo



Am I cute Mom?

He didn't even mind the clippers

Dude I'm cute. 
All done and ready to ride (again his silly picture taking face)

No comments: