Last year was my first year teaching the Morrison YMCA's Children's Academy. One perk of working at the Y is that the boys got to go to their free staff childcare program. While the program is great, it's not as structured and as academic as preschool
I'm excited this year Owen is actually a student at the Academy! He is going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Because of his birthday is in the 3s class right beside me (I teach the 4s).
September 10th was his first day of school and of course, I had to have the first day of school pics. Thanks to my sweet husband for creating this chalkboard for him to hold!
One perk of working there is that I get to peak in on him in his classroom. Here he was decorating his name tag.
After school, he was all smiles. He climbed in this tree by the parking lot and asked me to take his picture. :)
He loves preschool!! Every day he is so excited to show me what he has done and tell me what he has done. I'm so thankful he loves school!






No comments:
Post a Comment