When I asked Owen what kind of birthday party he wanted, he went back and forth between Cars and superheros. Finally a couple of weeks before his birthday, I finally made him commit. Superheros it was! Thanks to Pinterest we had an awesome superhero party!
The invites...I found these SUPER cute superhero drawings on this blog and Jeremy customized it with Owen's hair color and O chest shield. I thought Jeremy did an awesome job with these invites!
![]() |
| Drawing by Mariah DeMarco, customized by Jeremy Cox |
Because we took so many pictures, we will have to break the party up into a couple of blog posts. First post... decorations and food.
Wal-mart actually had this generic superhero birthday banner for $2 with matching plates and napkins. Score!
The table
Jeremy made some cute signs inspired by ones I found on Pinterest. My lovely Silhouette cut them all out. :)
Super O cupcakes..again with the help of Designer Dad and Silhouette
We made signs like this to hang around the back porch
The Power Punch (lime punch recipe from my Ma-Ma) and sweet tea. (Forgot to take a picture until near the end..hence the half empty containers.)
Next post..party games.











No comments:
Post a Comment