- When I was in elementary school, I couldn't wait for middle school.
- When I was in middle school, I couldn't wait for high school and to be able to drive.
- After that I couldn't wait to graduate and go to college.
- In college, I couldn't wait until I found Mr. Right and could get married. I couldn't wait to graduate and get married and start my life as a teacher.
- Now that I'm married, I can't wait to be a mom.
- I can't wait until Jeremy is done with seminary so we can start a family.
My life has been one continous state of looking on to the next step. Why is that I can never be content with where the Lord has me? Why can I just sit back and enjoy the ride? So many times in my life, I say I'm going to be content and enjoy the season, but that's all it really is..just saying it and never doing it. I've tried and tried. I've continued to pray about and talk to others about it but I still struggle with it. Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment