A huge praise! Wednesday I was offered (and I accepted) a teaching position at a new school for next school year!! I'm soooo excited because I just really needed a change after the year I have had. There are many perks to this new school; first, it is like 5 minutes from our apartment instead of the 25 I drive currently. Second, its a smaller school with no IB magnet program! There is usually only 2 classes per grade and on top of that they team teach so I could potentially teach math and science all day and my teammate could teach the language arts block. It makes planning so much easier! The principal and the staff are extremely down to earth and inviting.
I'm just really excited about the change and feel like it's going to be a breath of fresh air after the year I have had. The Lord's timing and plan is perfect...He continues to remind me how He provides for our every need.
Also another praise, the Lord has open some wonderful opportunities for me to share information about my trip and faith to others. Many want to support me in any way they can so I feel confident that the Lord will provide the money needed for this trip. I also have applied for my passport and am working on getting my shots. Things are falling into place nicely! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment