I guess it's part of the territory of being an elementary school teacher. The last couple of my days my students have being sharing stuff about themselves and almost everyone of them said their favorite movie was High School Musical. I was like what is this movie; I had never heard of it. So today one of my students comes in with the the movie and says my mom says you can borrow this! He really wanted me to watch it evidentally!
Being the cool teacher that I am, I brought it home and watched it. OK I'm going to make a confession here..... The movie was actually good. Now most of you would laugh hysterically at the cheesiness of this movie but I have to say that it is the cleaniest movie for kids I've seen recently. There was no violence, no sex or sexual anything (not even kissing) and everything turned out in the end. It promoted unity and the breaking of stereotypes. Overall I really enjoyed it despite the chessiness and the fact it was a Disney movie. (Google it if you're interested) Ok I'm going to bed...these kids are wearing me out. :)
2 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation. I saw one last night and I will post today about it because of your inspiration.
I finally posted on my movie, so check it out.
Post a Comment