Monday, September 17, 2007

I love our small group



Thanks to Jaime and her excessive picture taking, we now have a picture of our group! There were many other fun pictures of the night on her blog so go by and check them out. My favorite though is not there...Jaime and I tried to take a picture of us praying together. Background story to that is that our husbands were doing childcare together so when you were supposed to pray with your spouse Jaime and I were "the female couple". You had to be there...it was fun! So Jaime...pass the picture on!

Anyways, this group is amazing and I feel blessed to have them in my life. :)

2 comments:

007 said...

I am glad to know there are others out there who are referred to as "excessive picture-takers." I have been accused of being one myself, but I am in the process of being reformed.

Keva said...

Love you too!