On our way in, we decided to stop Bojangles for a little pregame lunch. It was by far the slowest Bojo I had ever been too and it took us 30 minutes to get our food. As we were eating, my dad called me asking if we wanted to meet up after the game. He was there with his company up in the skybox. He asked me if I wanted to speak to someone and my brother gets on the phone. They had been planning this for weeks and hid it from me. I'm still not sure why they were hiding the fact that he was coming with him. I guess they thought I would be jealous. Needless to say, I was a little jealous that BP got to sit in the box where it was warm and food was free.
Once we finally arrived at the stadium we made our long trek to the top. I knew we were pretty high, but I didnt know we would be 3 row from the top in row 32! People got winded just trying to get to their seat. While the game wasn't too exciting, our surrounding fans cracked us up. Next to me were 2 rednecks (who smelled bad) who constantly made comments about the sponsors and calling people on their cell phone telling them how much they paid for parking. Next to Jeremy was an older man who had the worst ear hair and kept yelling, "Come on Defense, Let's Turn Over" every time we were on defense. Jeremy was about to scream.
After the game, we met up with Dad and BP and went out to dinner. It was a fun day though the Panthers didn't pull out the victory.
1 comment:
Glad y'all lets fun! Let's Go Panthers!!
Post a Comment