We've been busy getting ready for Christmas. The shopping is finally finished and there are only a few more to wrap up. Tuesday we had both of our work parties, but I have to confess Jeremy's was much more enjoyable. Jeremy and his coworkers, being the designers that they are, tried to come up with creative white elephant gifts. Being silly they took pictures like the one below and had gifts made with the pictures on it. Jeremy did a decorative plate, others did a mug, puzzle, and mouse pad. (Walmart.com will put a picture on anything!) They were the most desired gifts of the night and were stolen many times.
Sunday we're off to Greensboro to celebrate the Piner Christmas then head to Boone for the Cox Christmas. We'll be back in town on Christmas evening to celebrate with my mom's side. It's hard to believe Christmas is already here. I feel like I haven't had a chance to really get in the mood because I'm not allowed to speak of it at school so my excitement has been sweltered. I'm hoping the excitement comes soon b/c time is running out...
No comments:
Post a Comment