Saturday, January 05, 2008

Back into the Swing of Things

Happy 2008! We rang the new year in with one of our couple friends, Josh and Monica. Josh got Guitar Hero for Christmas and we had fun trying to play. Jeremy and Josh were much better than I was. I took a picture but I can't seem to find it.

So life has gotten back to normal...school is back in and Jeremy will start his J term class on Monday. Only in seminary world, do you have assignments due before you ever get to class. Therefore Jeremy is back upstairs every night doing work. Only one more semester!!


My vow this new year is stop bring home work. I need a balance in my life so I thought I needed to reserve the night hours for family and personal time. So far I've stuck to it. Since Jeremy is studying, I've used the time to use my Christmas presents.


One of my favorite gifts was the first 3 seasons of the Gilmore Girls on DVD.



I love this show and sadly is not on the air anymore. But I continue to watch the reruns on tv each day and now I can watch them anytime I like! I have been obsessed with watching these esp. since nothing new is on tv right now. I really need to stop and read, workout, or do something. Ok I'm going to go do something more productive. Have a great weekend!

No comments: