Today was our first baby shower. My good friends Monica and Heather hosted a very fun event with a lot of my Wake Forest friends (and Hannah). The food was yummy of course then we played baby pictionary. It's sad but the team full of moms lost! Owen received all kinds of cute stuff. Check out the slide show below. Again, thanks Monica and Heather and everyone who attended.



4 comments:
so glad you had a great shower! only 8 more weeks :)
Ben and Sarah had their baby around 9:30 PM. He weighs 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Check out my blog for more details. No name yet.
AWW! I miss you and your belly. No fair I missed your shower(s). Looks like you had a great time and visit.
love the pictures! So sorry I missed it!!! Looks like Owen got some cute stuff. Let me know if you need anything!!!!!
Post a Comment