Good thing.....Owen took a 2 1/2 hour nap in his crib (not on me!!) this afternoon. He also slept through the night again last night.
Bad thing....it took 52 minutes of crying and screaming for him finally to fall asleep for that nap.
Funny thing...Jeremy was out working in the yard tonight and a man in a pickup truck. He was selling meat out of a freezer in the back of his truck. He asked Jeremy if his parents were home. Jeremy smirked and said, "Um, this is my house." The man replied, "You don't look old enough to own home." Jeremy then proceeded to tell him he was 26 years old. Does Jeremy really look that young? If he does, we are in trouble...when we're old and gray, I'll look like a cougar prowling on the young guy! BOO!
1 comment:
I feel your pain -- Scott and I had a date night Sat night and went to see I Love You, Man... the guy at the theater carded BOTH of us, and when he saw we were born in '82 and '83, he said, "wow, y'all really don't look THAT old..."
Post a Comment