
A while back Jeremy installed Google analytics on our websites. The analytics program allows you to see traffic on your site as well as get stats on who is coming, what they are looking at, etc. I decided to check on mine today to see who was stopping by.
On average I have about 50-80 visitors with 80% of them being return visitors. (Thanks guys! Are we really that interesting? Or is my parents continuously checking for pictures of Owen. :) ) But on March 23rd I had a spike of a 188 visitors! I went back to find out why exactly this would have happened and realized that was the day I won the fabric contest on Sew, Mama, Sew. As a winner, they posted my name and link to my site. Because of that day I had a jump in traffic of about a 100 people. Now people from all over the world are visiting our little blog. Here is a list (are you one of them?):
- Turkey (I know who you are!)
- Canada
- Mali
- Spain
- France
- Switzerland
- Australia
- Brazil
- UK
Thanks for reading about our little family. :)
3 comments:
I'm the one from Mali- not quite as exciting as a real Malian. :) But I still like reading your blog! :)
Sheri (and Brett) MacLean
Well... you know who we are :)
just found you from Prayer of Hannah's blog. Love the ball you made, wish I knew how to use my sewing maching!
how did you install that? I would like it on our blog.
swan5475@hotmail.com
Post a Comment