Only 1 more sewing class to go! Remember a few weeks back when I said I was working on my own pattern? Well here it is. I was trying to make my own diaper/wipe clutch. Most clutches I have seen have you insert the diapers vertically and I wanted to turn my the other way. I took the basic concept and changed it to make it my own. While this one isn't perfect, it's a start. This one holds travel wipes and 3-4 diapers. There is some modifications I want to make, like adding interfacing to make it stiffer and slimming it up a bit. Stay tuned!



I've been searching for new projects lately and here is some I want to try.
This is a bigger crayon roll than my original one. It would be great for older kids who want more colors.

Along the same lines, I like this one and how you can incorporate the crayons with a sketch pad.

For myself, I would love to create this
wallet.

There are many others but I won't show them all here. Any suggestions? I'm always looking for something new.
3 comments:
I think you should try to make a moby wrap. :-) I am trying to win one on ebay that you can use for a template if you need to
LOVE your header!!!! Really love your header!
how about a giant onsie?
Post a Comment