Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween has to be my least favorite holiday. I HATE scary things: movies, costumes, the dark, etc. The only redeeming factor of the holiday is the candy and cute kids in costumes.

I'm a sucker for a kid in a cute costume, especially mine. I found this super cute monkey costume at a consignment store and knew Owen would be darling in it. I was right! He loved it and so did we.

Sunday night we went over to Jeremy's brother and sister in laws house for dinner. Jen made a yummy fall dinner and then we walked Owen down their street to visit a couple of houses.

He was super excited to play in their backyard before dinner.

Running around with his costume on.Stopping to pose with mom.

Aunt Jen poking his big belly.
Here's my basket...fill 'er up please!
Trick or Treat.
Moving onto another house.
Glad to be home and take off his shoes.
Cheese! Happy Halloween!



No comments: