
I did a horrible job of taking pictures that day while trying to play hostess but here is the jist of the day. This year we tried to keep it low key so I had a morning party with all of Owen's favorite finger foods. We had fruit kabobs, cheese and crackers, popcorn, monkey shaped peanut butter and jellies, and banana monkey cupcakes. We decorated with all things George, including books, his George stuffed animals, and bananas.
I found this cute idea for cupcakes online. They were super easy just time consuming as you had to make monkey fur.
Owen shared his day with his Nana, since it was her actual birthday.
We ate, the kids colored George sheets, and then we did presents. Owen got scared when everyone tried to sing him so he hid in my shoulder instead of blowing out his candles. I have to say that he was much cleaner this year when eating his cake. He had a great party, got great presents, and then took a nice nap. Instead of posting all the pictures on here, please visit our Facebook album. Sadly I forgot to take a picture of him and his new fort that his nana and papa gave him. I'll have to get one this week.I can't believe he's already 2! Thanks to everyone who came and shared his special day with us. He is one loved little boy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment