Tuesday, July 11, 2006
2 years as Mr. and Mrs.
Wow! We've been married for 2 years now. The time has flown by! Yesterday was wonderful and while we didn't do anything over exciting it was nice to just spend the day together just focused on the two of us. Last night we went to the Melting Pot which was super fun and very filling. We came back home and watched our wedding video again. Pros: We got to relive the day, see our family and friends, etc. Con: I realized that we have both put on some weight. I really need to get back into working out. You know it's always weird to watch yourself but as I watched the two of us on the video I remember back to how I felt that day and how I was so in love. At the time, I thought I knew Jeremy so well but now I feel silly because I know him so much more now. At the time, I didn't think there was anything new to know about him but he continues to amaze me each day. I really am blessed to be married to such an amazing man who loves the Lord so intensely and who is so compassionate in every area. I look forward to getting to know him even more in the next 78 years. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww...I like you guys:)
Congrats...
aww yay!!!
Post a Comment