No we're not pregnant but it seems like if you tell someone you have good news these days they think you are. Our big news is that Jeremy got a promotion! He will now be a full time designer for the seminary. Now you're probably like what is so great about that? As a full time employee of the seminary, you get free tuition and healthcare. This is very exciting b/c it elevates some financial burdens and may allow us to get a new car. This may not be exciting to you but we're pretty stoked!
In other random news, did you know that your turn signal control level (in your car, left of the steering wheel) can fall off? Well evidentally it can and mine did. So now I can signal a turn and have difficulty turning on my lights. Fun stuff uh?
FYI, 2 weeks from today I'll be in Africa!
5 comments:
Congrats to Jeremy!!! Free tuition and benefits are definitely big pluses. Have fun car shopping! =)
Congrats!
I can surely relate to car woes...
Yes, mucho Congrats! I do sympathize with anyone who has car shopping ahead of them.
hey where are you going in africa?
I'm really excited!!! Will you be at the CWR cookout at your parents house? I will!!!
Post a Comment