



It's been raining all day so to occupy my time I pulled out the sewing machine that was collecting dust this school year. The pictures above show my lovely projects. The first is a lovely paisley style purse and the second is curtains for my new classroom. I love sewing purses, as many know, but this is a new style for me which was rather tricky at first. Surprisingly it turned out well! I'm proud of my curtains (shown up close so you can see the pattern)because I didnt have a pattern and had to do them myself. I think they turned out lovely and I look forward to seeing them in my new classroom rather than modeled in kitchen.
3 comments:
They look great!! I love the purse!!
I love those. I am so impressed:) Good job! May I put in a casual request for a purse? Are they hard to make?
I'm guessing that should be pronounced SOW-er and not SOO-er. HA!
The stuff looks really good.
Post a Comment