Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall, Football, and the Fair

Because of my crazy week, I really haven't had time to blog what's been going on with us. We're having a lazy Sunday afternoon so I thought I would update you.

Last weekend we did what we do most Saturdays during the fall...cheer on the Tarheels! It was an excellent victory over Miami and we had fun tailgating as usual.

Dad and Uncle Mark grilling hamburgers

The table of yummy food...notice the Carolina table cloth and plates!
Mom thought something was funny!

Jeremy and I excited about the Tarheels!

Thursday, Jeremy's sister Erin, her husband Nathan, and daughter Madison came for a visit. Nathan is a pastor in Boone and the family needed a little break so they came to visit us for an extended weekend. We went to the State fair on Friday and consumed many calories. The best food by far was the fried Snickers bar! Yum! Madison had enough of the fair by 8:45 so we made an early exit.
Madison!

Saturday the boys went with Dad and Brandon to the UNC/USC game while the girls had day full of shopping! Though the Tarheels were not victorious, the girls were and made many excellent purchases.

Today the weather has been beautiful and we've enjoyed watching more football on TV and some reading for pleasure. I LOVE FALL and I'm so glad it's here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ya'll had fun!!!

Kevin said...

oh it does me good to see all that carolina blue.

amen and amen...