We had a great and very busy weekend! Friday night we FINALLY got to hang out with Matt, Cheri, and Ethan. They came over to eat dinner with us and cheer on the ASU Mountaineers in their semi-final game. Jeremy and Cheri are ASU alums and all of us were excited to see if ASU could make it to the national championship for a 3rd year in a row. It was an awesome game and I'm proud to say that ASU will return to the championship this Friday!
My brother Brandon is currently an ASU student and was able to get us tickets to this weekend's game. So we're going to travel to Chattanooga, TN this Friday to cheer them on! Also I'm excited about missing school and more importantly getting to stop halfway and see Bekah all big and pregnant. Bekah was my college roommate whose wedding I was in this summer. :)
Saturday we did some more Christmas shopping and we're only 3 presents away from being done! I love Christmas shopping...sadly it han't really felt like Christmas yet. Maybe it's due to the warm weather, the extended time between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, or the busy-ness of school. But Saturday night I finally got in the Christmas mood more when we went with some new friends to our church's Christmas Spectacular. Monica and I work together now at school and her husband is about to start seminary here in January. We had a fun eating dinner with them and then going back to their apartment and playing Dance Dance Revolution. I had never seen anyone actually do this game and I was mesmorized. Sadly I have no rhythm and evidentally no feet/eye coordination. I had fun none the less.
Sunday we went to church, did some present wrapping, and then went back to church to keep kids for the last performance of the Christmas Spectacular.
Busy but fun weekend...it was really hard to go back to work today. 2 more weeks till Christmas break. I can make it.... hopefully..
1 comment:
We had fun with you! Sorry we had to jet. Yay for ASU!!!! Have fun!
Love ya.
Post a Comment