Reading blogs as finally paid off! Last Friday I registered for a free fabric giveway on
Sew, Mama, Sew! and to my surprise I won! As a winner, I was allowed to pick a yard of fabric of my choice from their shop. I was way excited and spent an hour looking through fabric. Lately, I have stumbled upon Amy Butler fabrics and am in love. For my selection, I finally picked her Wildflowers Turquoise from her Daisy Chain collection.

I felt like it would make a fun spring bag or skirt.
Also last week a fellow sewer told me about a fabric store in my town that was going out of business. All the fabric was 40% off so I also picked up these other two fun fabrics.


Now I need some project ideas. Any suggestions?
(PS. You'll recognize the title if you watch Dancing with the Stars. :))
3 comments:
I LOVE Amy Butler. She has a great book full of easy patterns you should check out.
You are so creative...Post pictures of what you make with your new fabric. I am thinking I need to hire you to make me a summer purse :)
Loves..Brycha
Love the fabrics, Shannon! You could make cute bags from these fabrics, or nursing covers, or maybe a skirt...Oh, decisions, decisions...
Post a Comment