Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! We spent my first Mother's Day with my family. We had 4 generations together as my Mom, Ma-Ma (grandmother), aunt, and I were together. We let the boys come too though! Before leaving we celebrated as our family of 3 and I got an awesome camera...see post below. Then we headed to Raleigh to have lunch with the fam. Everyone wanted some Owen lovin' of course.

Uncle BP and Owen

Aunt Jennifer, Ma-Ma, and Mom

BP, Mom, Owen, and me (man I look pasty!)

Mom and Daughter (we were matching without even planning it!)

"Uncle" Cameron

Ma-Ma with her great-grandson

The Boys Club...they smoked cigars on the patio.



Aunt Jen getting some love.

We had a great time. Mom, I hope you had a wonderful day. Please know how much you are love and appreciated. Thank you for all your support, advice, and love for us. I am who I am because of you. I love you!

Emma, we're sorry we couldn't be with you today. Please know how much we love you too! We can't wait to see you on Friday. We hope you enjoyed your present. :)

No comments: