A couple of fun things may be on the horizon. First, my friend Kat found us a play group today that meets here in RM. We are going to check it on Tuesday. I'm excited to finally find a group of other stay at home moms.
Second, I have been looking into half day preschools here where I might be able to work and Owen would be able to attend. I have a meeting on Monday with one so please pray for me. I would love the opportunity to earn some extra cash for our family and get out of the house a little.
Not necessarily fun...but a new thing. I am considering changing my phone number over to a RM number finally. I am not looking forward to having to notify everyone including doctors, insurances, etc. I have had this number for almost 5 years now and I'm not really sure who all has it. What if that long lost friend tries to contact me and can't? One solution is that my brother is not using his RM number anymore because he has a company phone. I can switch to his number and leave a message on my old number with the new number until his contract runs out. Friends, be on the look out for an email or Facebook message in the next few weeks.
Owen's new foods this week...pumpkin and zucchini. The pumpkin went ok;I have to admit that though I LOVE pumpkin, it didn't taste that great. I added some apples to it and it was much better. Zucchini is on tap next.
Stay tuned for updates...
No comments:
Post a Comment