Day 17: I am thankful for a husband who unselfishly gave up his ability to get a new phone to give me one for my birthday. After the unfortunate drop in the toilet months ago, my phone began to have some major cliches instead a touch screen that wouldn't work. It's kind of hard to have a phone when you can't dial out or answer. Luckily we still had our old phones so I was just going to use that until our contracts ran out in March. When we went to the Verizon store last week to get it switched over, Jeremy found out that his phone was already up and he could get a new one. He sacrificed his own desires for a new phone to let me have one and a great one at that. :)
Day 18: I am thankful for my brother Brandon, who came to babysit Oliver, so I could go to my preschool feast. Sadly Oliver had hand, foot, and mouth all week long and could not go back to the Y. My brother, who owns his own business, had some flexibility in his day that he could come watch him for the morning. Thanks BP!
Day 19: I am thankful that I have so many thoughtful and caring friends. I thrive off of relationships, the whole being known and knowing others. I am thankful for all the friends the Lord has blessed me with in all my different life stages. I am thankful for sweet reminders of how God cares for through His people. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment