Today I am thankful my two little turkeys, Owen and Oliver. I love being a mommy to these two precious boys. I am thankful that they are both different, but yet share similar qualities. I am thankful that they are snuggly babies, who love both their mommy and daddy. I love their smiles and how the littlest things can make them laugh. I am thankful that the Lord is stretching and growing me through parenting them. I have learned more about grace and sacrificial love through them than I did in the 20 some years before I had them. So thankful for all the Lord is teaching me through them...I am blessed!


1 comment:
I love this, Shannon. You are such an amazing mommy, and those two precious boys are SO blessed to have you in their lives. Being a good mother is the hardest job we will ever have, but you are so right - as long as we continue to trust in the Lord, He will guide us to parent with love, patience, and grace. I sometimes have to remind myself of that when I am having a rough day!!
Kathryn
Post a Comment