Saturday, November 05, 2011
Month of Thanks: Day 5
Today I'm thankful for our church. When we first moved to Charlotte, we began the tedious task of finding a new church home. Thankfully we had a few friends here already who were plugged into churches here and we had places to start looking. A few weeks in we visited the Church at Charlotte and really felt like it was a place that we could call home. We are thankful for a church that not only brings people to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, but also disciples those are already believers. Personally I am thankful for their HOME club (mom's group) ministry that helped me get plugged in when we were new here. It is here that I have met some of my closest friends here in Charlotte. Thank you CAC for spurring us on to be more like Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment