Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Booties


Today's project was my own version of Robeez. These soft soled shoes are $30 in the stores and I made mine from some scrap fabric I had left over from the nursing covers. They aren't the easiest things in the world because of their size, but I think they turned out pretty well. Thanks Alyson for your help and extra set of hands. Our son is going to be super cute in these! I can't wait to see how they will look on his cute little feet. :)


3 comments:

The Brannan's said...

Those are SO cute! You could go into business! I'd buy a pair for our little guy :) I'm impressed!

Lindsey said...

good job Shannon!!! they are really hard, as i have tried and never got the chance to complete them. im impressed :)

Move In Ready Home! said...

Love, love, love it!! Can you hook baby Addison up with a pair? I'm going to have to start calling you Martha (as in Stewart!!)