
A couple weeks ago, the travel system I registered for was recalled. Evidentally the LATCH system had some difficulties so they took it off the market. I was very sad as I was obsessed with this carseat/stroller. Now that I'm out of school, I have time to research baby products and update the registry. I found another travel system that I like though I secretly hope that my other one comes back. We went to Cary last night to see it (for some reason, only USABaby carries it) and we liked it. Here is the pic of the new one.
Because we didn't want to register there just for a stroller/car seat, I have created an Amazon registry that includes many items you can't get on our other registries. Here is the link. If you care, we also are registered at Babies 'R Us and Target.
Are you sick of hearing about baby stuff yet? Too bad... Jeremy's one request was that our diaper bag not be girly and that it would be something he would actually carry. I have searched and searched for manly and not super expensive diaper bag for weeks. I read many message boards and one lady said she used a TimBuk2 bag as her diaper bag. It was roomy, waterproof all over, and something that her husband would carry. I checked into them but they were pricey. REI.com was having a sale and got this cute one for half price! We went to see it in person last night and Jeremy approved so we now have our diaper bag.
Ok I'll stop boring you with all the random baby stuff. The moms out there will care. :)
Also I need a project to occupy all my new-found free time. I thought about pulling out the sewing machine again since I have time, but I need suggestions. So all you crafty folks out there, send your suggestions.
5 comments:
Be sure to post pics of the baby here with that new camera!! Glad you are getting ready early.
I have a class project you can help me with. It involves sewing!
I love hearing about baby stuff! As for your craft needs- before I had Brooklyn, I used the Creative Memories baby scrapbooking kit and got everything laid out on the pages. That way, after Brooklyn was born and I had NO time, I just had to cut pictures and add them to the book. The pages were 75% done! Her baby book was done actually right around her 1st birthday- which was a HUGE accomplishment for me, since I was STILL working on my college book and wedding album. :-)
Cute pattern
best camera ever! i've had mine for more than a year now
Post a Comment